Trying to sleep train a 12 month old that only knows to be connected with us 24/7 :/
Here’s the training:
- Back Squats 3×5 45#, 110#, 140#, 170#
- Back Squats 5 reps 70% 195#
- Back Squats 5 reps 80% 225#
- Back Squats 7 reps 90% 255#
Big But Boring
- Back Squats 3×10 50% 140#
- Hack Squats 3×10 140#
- Seated Calf Raises 3×12 300#
The bar felt heavy. And my depth was not there.
Check out that amazing gut of mine. It what actually fuels my squats.
I think the best way to train on depth is to video myself during warm-ups so that I can feel what I need to do in order to get A2G and hopefully, that should carry over to the working sets.
Supplements: C4 taken 30 minutes prior to working out.