Getting back in to the swing of things.
Here’s the training:
- Romanian Deadlifts 10 reps 135#
- Romanian Deadlifts 10 reps 225#
- Romanian Deadlifts 5reps 225#
- Deadlifts 2 reps at 275#
- Deadlifts 2 reps at 315#
- Deadlifts 2 reps at 345#
- Lat Pulldown 3×10 200#
I decided to do a few things with all of my Deadlifts:
- Go full ROM with Romanian – Because I am so tall with long ass arms, I have to start the Romanian where I can feel my hamstrings. And for me, that is off the floor.
- Reset and do correct form with Deadlifting doubles.
Eight weeks from competition, I will start deadlifting from the Pins to imitate Tire Deadlifts. But until then, I am going to do full range of motion.
Supplements: C4 taken 30 minutes prior to working out.
Pre: 2,716cal 249c 87f 188p
Post: 3,173cal 386c 119f 172p