Here’s the workout:
- Barbell Bench Press 2×5 165#
- Front Plate Raises 5×12 45#
- High Bar Barbell Back Squats 2×5 240#
- Barbell Bench Press 10 reps 165#
- High Bar Barbell Back Squats 10 reps 240#
- Standing One-Arm Landmine Press 3×8 120#
Results: I was looking up great shoulder strength exercises because at the moment, cable raises and flys are not cutting it for me. (Shockingly enough). That is when I got turnt up to the Landmine Press (or as Bodybuilding.com calls it ” Single-Arm Linear Jammer“):
After doing 5 sets of theses, I was convinced that me lovin’ the landmine press was wrong, I didn’t want to be right.
Supplements: C4 taken 30 minutes prior to working out.
Food: 3,479cal 425carbs 116 f 153p