All over I am weak. Where I am weakest are my shoulders and my chest.
My chicken chest struggles mightily with the Bench Press. So I am going to add a day to strengthen the shit out of my pecs. (Same with my sloped shoulders but that is another post.)
I am going off the template from this guy:
I love Chris Jones. Best of all, he lives in the same city as I do.
Here’s the workout:
- Pec Deck Fly 3×12 70#
- Incline Dumbbell Fly 3×10 22.5#
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3×10 30#
- Incline Machine Bench Press 3×10 90#
- Low Cable Crossover 3×12 30#
- High Cable Crossover 3×12 30#
- Pec Deck Fly – Dropsets from 75#
- Incline Machine Bench Press – Dropsets from 90#
- Low Cable Crossover – Dropsets from 30#
- High Cable Crossover – Double failure at 30#
Results: This shit was amazeballs. I can actually feel my pecs working. I squeeze and contract the shit out of them.
So so good.
This one is definitely a keeper.
C4 taken 30 minutes prior to working out.
Food: 2,698cal 338c 110f 94p
Good gosh, my protein is hella low.