Mood: Not my strongest.
I went in just wiped out. Usually, when that happens, I get a boost just walking into the gym.
But the energy wasn’t there.
I had to end up cutting back on warmups and accessory lifts.
But I got my Mains in.
Here’s the workout:
- Squats 45# 2×5; 95#x5; 125#x3
- OHP 45# 2×5
- Deadlifts 135# 1×5
- High Bar Barbell Back Squats 5×5 155#
- Triceps Extensions 5×8 35# – I attempted to start with a 50# EZ bar but it was weird. Like my hands were weird and I couldn’t feel anything in my triceps. I went back to dbs. If I do this again, I think I need to do a straight barbell.
- Overhead Press 5×5 95# – This was suppose to be 90# but I was too lazy to look for 4×10# (to include the pair of 2.5# that I carry with me at all times.)
- Lat Pulldowns 5×5 180# – I simply said, “Eff this” and jacked it up from my usually 150.
- Deadlifts 1×5 235# I don’t think I will stay with just the one set forever. But tonight, it’s all I got.
- Triceps Pushdowns 0 reps – Again, I got nothing. But it wasn’t until I got home that I realized I missed out on a sick Triceps pump 🙁
But still got the work done.
Supplements: C4 taken 30 minutes prior to working out.
Food: 2480cal 266C 89F 150P