But that’s why God made preworkout.
I had a feeling that my workout was going to be cut short so I cut out the Barbell Row. No tears were lost. I slept well that night.
This Bubs woke up right after my 3rd Kroc Row set.
I ain’t even mad.
Here’s the workout:
- Squats 45# 2×5; 95# 1×5; 125# 1×3
- Bench 45# 2×3; 65# 1×10
My Bench is weaksauce. I decided to do 10 Pause Rep sets.
- High Bar Barbell Back Squats 5×5 150#
- Barbell Curls 8×8 70#
- Barbell Bench Press 5×10 100#
- Concentration Curls 5×8 30# (fat gripz)
- Kroc Rows 4×8 95#
- High Bar Barbell Back Squats 1×15 65#
- Barbell Bench Press 1×10 65#
Results: Despite being cut short, it was a powerful workout.
Supplements: C4 taken 30 minutes prior to working out.
Food: 2,615cal 200C 102F 170P