Mood: Tired of not working out.
I started my workout and thought to myself, “I can do 100 swings, and my dips and pull-ups are chair-assisted. So why don’t I try 100 dips and 100 pull-ups.”
After being off for a week, this is the best workout coming back after a rest.
Here’s the workout:
- KB Halos 16kg 3×10
- KB Goblet Squats 16kg 3×5
- Dips -75# 100 reps – Chair-Assisted plus 15# Chain, Fat Gripz
- 1H KB Swings 70# 15 reps (PR), 100 total
- Assisted Pull-ups -90# 5 reps (PR), 100 total – Chair-Assisted, Fat Gripz
- Negative Pull-ups -90# 5 reps (PR) – 100 total – Chair-Assisted, Fat Gripz
Results: For now on, I think I will do 10×10 Dips, 10×10 Pull-ups, with 20×5 Swings used as Active Rest in-between. This was a tremendous workout and will be deploying for the future. No matter how you need to get it done (Assisted, more rest, etc.), just get it done.