My little boy has a wicked cough. After fighting it all dang day, the drip from his nose made him vomit on the way home. Got him cleaned up, fed, and then he asked to go to bed. 15 min down, he is out.
The misses is out. My stepkiddos are out with their dad. You got to strike while the iron is hot. It’s workout time!
Here’s the workout:
- KB Halos 16kg 2×10
- KB Goblet Squats 16kg 2×5
- Push-ups 22 reps – I feel like my push-ups are coming weaksauce but lets see if I meet my goal for the week.
- Kroc Rows 70# 1×32 fat gripz – Bitch, I went all out with no mics. I just hunkered down and got it.
- Cheat Rows 70# 1×32 fat gripz – I put in 10 extra reps on the left side because I was bored and I put in 30 extra reps to get my right bicep symmetrical with my left. #thestruggleisreal
- Bent Over Rows 106# 3×10 – As if to be right on cue, those singles made this hard as hell.
- Shrugs 106# 3×10 – These are fun. Funner when you pause for 3 seconds.
- 1H KB Floor Press 35# 2×10 fat gripz
- KB Pullover 35# 4×10 fat gripz – I wanted to go 3 and 6 sets with this but I was failing on the last reps. It started off easy peasy and then it got hard really fast.
Results: FRIGGIN’ PUMP. While Fitocracy only gave me 1134 points, I don’t give a damb. I felt totally jacked. I could feel my lats from the sides all the way to my spine. My shoulders had definition. I am walking around like bro-dude-guy. So great. Can’t wait to do it again.