Mood: Git ‘er dun.
So sick of missing so many workouts but so thrilled not to be missing so many this week.
Here’s the workout:
- KB Halos – 16kg 3×10
- KB Goblet Squats – 16kg 3×5
- Push-ups 3×10
- KB Shrugs 106# 3×5
From this point forward, I will be doing contrasting exercises. For example, Day 1 will be Squat and Press–essentially, contrasting vertically. Day 2 will be Chest and Rows– contrasting horizontally. But today is not that day. I am doing Press and Rows. Shoulder Presses, Floor Presses, Pullovers, and multiple Rows.
- Double KB Clean and Press – 106# 3×3
- Single KB Clean and Press – 70# 3×3
- 1.25 Tricep Extensions – 35# 3×5 – Only did these because I forgot them the other day. Normally it wouldn’t be a part of this set.
- KB Pullover – 35# 3×10 – I think next week I am going to do pause and negative fewer reps.
- KB Floor Press – 35# 3×10
- KB Bent Over Row – 106# 3×8
- Kroc Rows – 70# 3×10
- Half Rows – 35# 3×10 – I honestly don’t know what to call these. I just like doing them for the bicep pump.
Results: Quite solid. It will be good to get back into the groove.